9.22.2013

weekend in brooklyn no. 3

Today, the first day of fall, was absolutely gorgeous here in Brooklyn. I'm roasting butternut squash from the farmers' market for soup as we speak. In the meantime, please enjoy...

We had drinks with friends at this adorable cocktail bar called Pegu Club in Soho. I was digging the vintage jazz and setting.


We had an amazing dinner last night in Dumbo at Atrium...smoked potato bread, spicy roasted root vegetable salad, chicken with eggplant and yogurt sauce, cauliflower tagliatelle -- seriously, you have to go here.


We took a long walk this morning and had brunch at Buttermilk Channel in Cobble Hill.


I ordered scrambled eggs and salad to be healthy, but then ended up eating most of the what you see in the background there.


I made these chipotle roasted almonds so that I'd have a healthy snack at work this week. Dan was not a fan... but that just means more for me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment