11.20.2013

you are beautiful...

Pregnancy has its good days and bad days, and I owe a lot of my good days to Seraphine Maternity (the maternity clothing line often seen on Kate Middleton, Gwen Stefani, Halle Berry and a host of other celebrity mamas). The clothes are so beautiful -- no matter what kind of day I'm having, they never fail to make me feel fantastic.
Not only was I lucky enough to receive some gorgeous pieces from Seraphine (seen above*), but I also got the chance to meet Seraphine founder and designer Cecile Reinaud who is lovely and amazing and super talented. The whole experience inspired a post I wrote called, "You Are Beautiful During Pregnancy," which is up right now on the Seraphine blog.

Oh, won't you take a look?

*Photos by Kendra Callari

0 comments:

Post a Comment