1.26.2014

weekend in brooklyn no. 5

Did anyone expect it to snow yesterday? It certainly was a surprise to us (seriously, will it ever stop?). But we refused to remain cooped up indoors! In fact, we had a pretty jam-packed weekend. But you don't have to take my word for it...

We caught a Brooklyn Nets game on Friday night and our seats were awesome!



We took an infant CPR class that was super intense; so after, to unwind, we had an amazing dinner at this adorable little place on Union called Rosewater. I had polenta and goat cheese with mushrooms and beet puree, and Dan had short ribs. We shared pear cobbler for dessert with rosemary ice cream...I'm still thinking about it.



We watched Captain Phillips and even though I tend to be sleepy most nights and don't typically make it all the way through movies, I was absolutely riveted from start to finish. See this film!


Dan put together the Pack and Play -- can you spot the curious little helper who likes to photo bomb my pictures?


What did you do this weekend?

1 comments:

krconte said...

I think Pancake wants to go in the Pack and Play :)

Post a Comment