3.20.2014

she's here

I've been a delinquent blogger of late, but I promise I have a good excuse.

It's my baby...she's here.

Ida Catherine was born on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:32 in the morning. I'll share the birth story soon because it's a great one with plenty of action and adventure, including a stomach bug fake-out, a slow and painful walk through Times Square, and even a Michael Emerson sighting!

But for now, I just want to say that there are few things in my life that make me happier than when people say Ida looks like me. I overflow with pride and my voice gets all shaky, my eyes teary. So allow me the indulgence of showing you our baby photos side by side -- the vintagey-looking one is me. My sweet girl is on the right.



I think we look almost identical, but maybe that's just me being all emotional again.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

We want new pictures!!

Post a Comment